About Me

Welcome to my Peer Mentor blogspot! I'll be a senior at WC this year and I'm from Texas...I play tennis and manage men's basketball and I'll be living in D.C. this summer, more excitement on its way...

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Good afternoon, everyone!
With school and peer mentor training over, I'm finally at home in Texas for a week until I move to D.C. for a summer internship. I'm pretty nervous about living there, but my dear friend Sarah Macht (also a peer mentor) and some others are close by. I don't have too many interesting things to write now since summer has just started except that it's already almost 100 degrees here and I love it. I don't have to leave my hot weather just yet, though. Well, that's it for now, I'm not saving lives or trekking across Europe just yet this summer but I promise it will get more exciting. Peace out for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hey if you want to keep in touch with your friends while you are home for the summer try studentdriven.com it is great.

    ReplyDelete