About Me

Welcome to my Peer Mentor blogspot! I'll be a senior at WC this year and I'm from Texas...I play tennis and manage men's basketball and I'll be living in D.C. this summer, more excitement on its way...

Monday, July 20, 2009

So I have been neglecting my blog far too much now. Since my last post, I've visited some WC friends in Philly, met some of you new students at a Summer Orientation day, experienced my first 4th of July in D.C., and so much more. I only have 3 weeks left here and then I'm headed up to Boston to see my brother and then home to Texas for a few days before coming back up to Maryland. Work is hard, the hours are long, but I'm learning so much about exactly what I want to do with my career so it's definitely worth being here. This is all I have time to write now but I can't wait to meet all of you in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment